Apply for a Beacon Award
IMPORTANT: Read this first
- Nominees may be of any profession, but they must have made a significant contribution to exposing young people to the stories of Sherlock Holmes.
- An applicant may either be nominated by another person or may apply himself/herself. A group or scion society may be nominated.
- Beacon Award nominations will be open for submission all year with a closing date of November 15 of each calendar year set for evaluations. Voting will take place and the winner will be notified in December. The recipient of the Beacon Award will be announced at the January meeting of the Beacon Society.
- A project(s) must be completed before applying for the Beacon Award.
- This application becomes the property of The Beacon Society and may be published on the Beacon website or elsewhere to publicize the activities of the Beacon Society.
Nomination Form for the 2016 year (due by November 15, 2016)
Email the completed form to Marino Alvarez at email@example.com or contact him with questions